Prayer connects us with God. Sharing each other's concerns strengthens our faith and reminds that we are not alone. How may we pray for you?
Praying for each other is important to us. Spoken and un-spoken prayer requests can be made by calling the church office (724-843-0862), sending an e-mail to the church email@example.com, or calling Elmira Hollingshead (724-432-3403). Special thanks for your help in keeping us in touch with the concerns of our church family. Let us continue to lift one another up in a spirit of prayer.
If you would like to be added to our prayer concerns e-mail list, please notify the church office.
Current Prayer Concerns for our Church Family and Friends are published in each months Church Newsletter. Prayer concerns received after each newsletter has been published are posted on this page as they are received. Please check back often.
Saturdfay, May 27th . . .
I pray everyone has a safe and blessed holiday weekend!
We lift prayers for the families of servicemen that never made it home. We give thanks for the freedoms we enjoy due to their ultimate sacrifice.
Please lift prayers for our Aidan Lafferty. Pray for the best medications that will allow him to focus.
We also ask continued prayers for all those recovering and awaiting surgeries.
Friday, May 26th . . .
Esther Miller's surgery went well yesterday. She was back home in about 3 hours after the surgery.
Roy Alexander's surgery went well this morning. They are keeping him overnight due to using general anaesthesia.
Elizabeth Deal's surgery went well this morning. Anticipating that she will go home today.
Rich and Ashley Gigliotti and their 4 kids were in a car accident on Monday evening with a hit and run driver. Thanks to nearly 1,000 shares of their Facebook post, the man has turned himself in. The family came through the accident all right, but some residual pain to keep in your prayers.
Sherry Lewis is improving and thankful for all your prayers.
See you Sunday - Wear Red for Pentecost!
Thursday, May 25th . . .
· Please continue prayers for Dave Eiler for pain management.
· Please continue prayers for Roy Alexander as he will have hip replacement surgery at 7:00 am Friday.
· Please continue prayers for Elizabeth Deal as she will have surgery on Friday.
· Please continue prayers for Esther Miller as she is having foot surgery today.
· Please lift prayers for Dave Smail for his upcoming surgery on Wednesday, May 31st.
· Please continue prayers for Dave Zielinski as he awaits heart surgery.
· Please continue prayers for Sherry Lewis as she recovers from knee surgery.
· Please continue prayers for Lohra Allcorn as she will see doctors concerning her numerous hip displacements.
· Please lift prayers for our schools as they head towards the end of another school year. Pray for our students and graduates, pray for our teachers, administration, staff, volunteers and bus drivers.
· Pray for those in need, financially, emotionally and spiritually.
· Please pray for our VBS. Pray for continued provision of all our needs including volunteers. Pray that the children will come and grow in their faith. Pray that God will be glorified.
Wednesday, May 24th . . .
Please continue prayers for Dave Zielinski as he has a 70% blockage and will have heart surgery next week.
Tueday, May 23rd . . .
Please also hold Dave Smail in prayer for surgery tomorrow.
Please lift prayers for Esther Miller who will have surgery Thursday on her foot.
Please lift ft prayers for Elizabeth Deal who will have surgery Friday.
Please lift prayers for Roy Alexander who will have surgery Friday.
Remember, LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Psalm 25:6
Please lift Dave Zielinski in prayer, he is having a heart catheterization tomorrow morning at 7AM. Dave is the son-in-law of Marlin and Fern Blue.
We lift praise that Lohra Allcorn is home recovering. She will see doctors concerning her reoccurring hip displacement.
Please hold VBS in prayer. God has blessed us with 61 participants as of this email. Please pray that God will nudge the hearts of volunteers to step forward as we are a bit lean in that area.
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:3 & 9
PRAYER MINISTRY: Intentional prayer every day at 3 pm for our Bishop, The Cabinet, Our District Superintendent, Our Church, Our Pastor and Church Leaders.